Daily from 07:15 passenger ferries and speedboats depart from the port of Rafina, for the islands of Andros, Tinos and Mykonos. The smaller fast ferries transfer only passengers and no vehicles and running two services per day during winter months. On less than 2.5 hours you can reach the old harbor on the island. Mykonos is 74 nautical miles southeast of Rafina.
It can be reached by KTEL bus .Daily bus service from the Pedio of the Areos in Athens, with a private car through the Attiki Odos and heading to Markopoulo, following the exit that says, Rafina. Then drive on Marathonos Avenue until you see a sign for Rafina.
If you are at the Eleftherios Venizelos Airport you can use the buses at the airport heading to Rafina or take a taxi .The bus fee is 3,00€ , while taxi costs about € 25 – € 30.
- Rafina Port: Tel. +30 22940 22300 ή +30 22940 22487
- Strintzis Lines Rafina: Tel. +30 22940 23150
- Seaways Lines Rafina: Tel. +30 22940 24660
- Aqua Lines Rafina: Tel. +30 22940 23300
- Mykonos Port Authorities: Tel. +30 22890 22218
- General inquiries : Tel. 1440
- Athens Central Bus Station: Tel. +30 210 821-0872 ή +30 210 823-0007
- Rafina Central Bus Station Tel. +30 22940 23440