Deliades Mykonos, offers an exciting job opportunity:
Front Desk Agent – Concierge
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet and exceed guests' expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues
• Responsible for the Check in and Check out process
• Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
• Performs cashiering tasks like bill / invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out's , Foreign currency exchange etc.
• Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
• Sales Orientation. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 1-2 years
• Customer Service orientation
• Communication Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Protel and Microsoft Office (word, excel)
• Fluency in English and Greek
• Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an asset
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality would be considered an asset
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Meal on duty
• Positive work environment