The brand new Asty Mykonos Hotel & Spa, promise to guests tailor-made genuine hospitality!
This Cycladic modern hotel is composed of 35 luxury Suites and located on Drafaki area in the heart of Mykonos.
This five star minimal-chic hotel offers sheer relaxation, refined discreet luxury services to its guests and sophisticated Aegean culture and hospitality.
Asty Mykonos Hotel & Spa, is currently seeking to recruit for the above project in Mykonos, professional for the position of
HOTEL OPERATIONS MANAGER MYKONOS (Code: OPM - MYK)
The ideal candidate will have strong Hospitality ethics and Quality Assurant drive skills. An Individual who will be inspiring team work by achieving Branding Standards and Goals.
Pre-Opening experience will be greatly appreciated.
- Oversees daily operations functions of the hotel according to the Organizational chart
- Holds regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments to overview performance and propose corrective
- Ensures full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and brand standards
- Leads all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment
- Handles complaints and oversees service recovery procedures
- Responsible for the achievement of hotel's annual Operating Budget & Sales Plan
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings
- Closely monitors hotel’s business reports on a daily basis and takes decisions accordingly
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Leads in all aspects of business planning
- Responds to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements
The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality, Business Management or similar course of study
- At least 5 years of experience in hotel environment as an Operations Hotel Manager demonstrating organizational leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Integrity, reliability and accurate reporting
- Strong people management experience
- Flexibility, Multitasking & Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective team-building skills, the ability to influence and lead people and establishing a motivational work environment
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of Asty Mykonos team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.