RESERVATIONS AGENT MYKONOS
Habitat Mykonos – Join our Team for Season 2022
Habitat Mykonos, is a brand-new luxury property in Mykonos, located just a few steps away from the village of Agios Stefanos, this bohemian chic All Suites Hotel is the perfect hideaway for immersing yourself in the laid-back rhythm of Mykonian life.
Comprising of 17 suites, all accommodations at Habitat Mykonos effortlessly mix simple, rustic details with modern amenities and contemporary comforts.
Habitat Mykonos | All Suites Hotel is currently seeking to recruit professional for the position of
RESERVATIONS MANAGER MYKONOS
(Code: RSV MYK)
Responsible for executing and monitoring on a daily basis the Reservations dept. operation reaching Hotel's revenues goals.
The duties of the successful candidate include:
• Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of accommodation options.
• Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
• Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers' desired travel dates.
• Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
• Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers
• Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
• Selling and promoting hotel facilities or other services
• Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process (arrange transportation, rent car, etc.)
• Updating rate levels and availability in booking channels according to the general strategy provided by the Sales Director.
• Room Allocation in the PMS, implementation of Sales strategy, Reporting on a weekly & monthly basis.
• Updating content for IDS, website, etc
• Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as concierge services, room type upgrades, Restaurant reservations or other activities (excursions, scuba diving, yacht renting, etc.)
• Support provided to customers who may need to amend, cancel a reservation, or change room type (flexibility and empathy)
• Responsible for customer rating channels such as TripAdvisor & Booking.com (provide constructive feedback & answer to guests' feedback)
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills & education qualifications:
• High school diploma & University degree would be considered as a plus.
• Experience in sales or reservation department, preferably in the hospitality industry for 4* or 5* properties.
• Customer-service experience & understanding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English & Greek (any additional third foreign language would be considered as a plus)
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Data entry experience in PMS programs
• Flexible working hours
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to the candidate's qualifications.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV's with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won't be taken under consideration.
If you want to be a part of Habitat Mykonos Team, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org